Schedule a FREE 15-minute initial call with me to find out if personal, one-on-one coaching is right for you and your teen.
Does this sound familiar?:
Yeah, I know it’s important. I’ll get around to it.
Mom, seriously. Stop telling me how to do this. You don’t know anything about it.
Listen, I know this is daunting stuff. If your high schooler hasn’t started planning for college yet, maybe one of the reasons is that it seems overwhelming and it’s tough to know exactly where to start. You’re both not sure where to get this information, or you rely on what your friends tell you. But you don’t really know for sure what to do.
And your kid will never think you know what you’re talking about. (I know this because I have two teenage daughters of my own, and they’ve told me so.)
My personal coaching can help you and your high schooler:
- Develop a personal college planning timeline
- Learn how to determine colleges that are the best personal fit
- Plan for SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test testing
- Understand what’s necessary for submitting applications
- Show your teen’s best self to college admissions committees
- Know how to write effective college application essays
- Understand how to find scholarships and apply for financial aid
- Stand out from other students on applications
…and bunches more. Let’s find out how I can support you both!
Looking forward to hearing from you!